OSINT Tools and Resources
Open source intelligence gathering
When we are investigating a target to gather usernames, passwords, emails, employee roles, etc. we'll want to utilize tools and frameworks to discover the information we need that can go out via the use of an API and crawl the internet at large for the information we need. This will save us lots of time and effort.
Tools and Resources
- The focus of Maltego is analyzing real-world relationships between information that is publicly accessible on the Internet. This includes foot-printing Internet infrastructure as well as finding information about the people and organization who own it. https://www.maltego.com [Free & Paid]
- https://usersearch.org [Free & Paid]
- spiderfoot is a free alternative to maltego and if you need a graph to analyze your results then export your data from spiderfoot and import the data into Gephi.
- Metabigor is Intelligence tool, its goal is to do OSINT tasks and more but without any API key: https://github.com/j3ssie/Metabigor
- Blog: https://ohshint.gitbook.io/oh-shint-its-a-blog