Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hack of source code and financial information from the Amazon-owned video game livestreaming platform Twitch.
While little is known about the hacker's motives, it's speculated to have been retaliation for organized harassment campaigns faced by the site's users.
- Daily Dot: Twitch creators’ incomes, source code part of massive data leak
- Daily Dot: Twitch leak reveals prominent QAnon streamer made $150,000 in 2 years
- The Verge: Twitch’s security problems started long before this week’s hack
- The Verge: Twitch defaced with pictures of Jeff Bezos
- Washington Post: The Twitch hack revealed much more than streamer salaries
- Vice: ‘Urgent Pizza’: The Untold Story of the Largest Hack in Twitch’s History
- Middle East Eye: Turkey: Hackers allegedly used streaming platform Twitch to launder $10m
- Washington Post: Turkish police detain 40 people over Twitch streamer money laundering scheme