Welcome to Enlace Hacktivista! This site aims to:
- Document hacker history.
- Share educational resources for hackers and those who want to learn.
- Provide a space for hackers to publish their hacks, leaks, and communiques. If you have something to publish, write us.
- Publish news relevant to hackers, with a focus on supporting hackers imprisoned or facing trial. If you know important news we should publish, write us.
Feel free to edit the wiki! See Editing
GuacamayaHacks is a fake twitter account seemingly operated by the people running anti-AMLO twitter bots. Neither Guacamaya nor Enlace Hacktivista will ever have accounts on social networks.
El grupo Guacamaya nunca tendrá cuentas en redes sociales. Esta cuenta es falsa.
- Jan 13, 2023: An anonymous whistleblower sent us phone forensics software and documentation from Cellebrite and MSAB. These companies sell to police and governments around the world who use it to collect information from the phones of journalists, activists, and dissidents. Both companies' software is well documented as being used in human rights abuses The leaks are available for download as torrents or direct download
- Sep 19, 2022: We've received a statement, poem, and video to publish from the hacker group Guacamaya on their leak of military and police emails from various countries. For more information see here.
- Aug 7, 2022: We've received a statement to publish from hackers going by the name "Guacamaya", along with 5 TB of email from Fiscalia of Colombia. See here for more information.
- Aug 1, 2022: We've received a statement to publish from hackers going by the name "Guacamaya", along with several TB of email from various mining and oil companies. The emails can be searched here, or downloaded here. See here for more information.
- Jul 21, 2022: Motivated by Liberty Counsel's legal attacks against LGBTQ and abortion rights, anonymous hackers hacked Liberty Counsel and a host of other evangelical and right-wing groups who used the same web developer. Recently while celebrating the decision to overturn Roe v Wade, Liberty Counsel's director said they prayed with Supreme Court justices. A statement by the hackers is available here, and the leaked data is available as a torrent.
- May 13, 2022: Anonymous hackers sent us around 250 GB of email from REA Kaltim Plantations, a palm oil company in Indonesia. The hackers were motivated by the company's land theft and abuses towards indigenous residents, along with environmental damage. A brief description can be found here. The hackers would also like to give a shout out to Kecoak Elektronik. The emails are available as a torrent, or direct download.
- May 2, 2022: Nauru is a small island where Australia keeps refugees and asylum seekers in horrific conditions. By keeping them on a remote island, Australia intends to invisibilize their situation. Motivated by this, anonymous hackers sent us 55 GB of email of the island's police, along with a statement. The mail can be downloaded as a torrent, or directly. More information is available here.
- March 6, 2022: We've received a statement and video to publish from hackers going by the name "Guacamaya" about their hack of the company CGN/Pronico. Pronico operates the Fenix mine in Guatemala, which has a long history of human rights abuses, environmental damage, and resistance by the surrounding communities. The video shows in detail how the hackers gained access in the company's network, downloaded emails and files, and then proceeded to sabotage the company's computers. Credits for the video's soundtrack are available here. All the leaked files are available for download from DDoS. Forbidden Stories have just published their investigations based on the leak. Also the company on it's website has published a statement where they announce that sustainable mining is a lie, and call on the Guatemalan government to not only suspend their own mining license, but suspend all licenses for surface mining, as Honduras recently did. It's possible that statement was posted by the hackers and not actually by the company. More information is available on the Pronico page.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get notified when news is published.